Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- over 100 k employees in 72 countries,
- annual revenue of around € 12 billion,
- and being The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace,
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
How does a day in the life of a Team Manager look like:
- He creates an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- He sets clear team goals
- He delegates tasks and set deadlines
- He oversees the day-to-day operation
- He is flexible in approach to role and task completion and when applicable he's not afraid to ‘step in’ or ‘step up’ to other roles/positions that may need support.
- He monitors the team performance and report on metrics
- He motivates the team members
- He discovers training needs and provides coaching
- He listens to his team members’ feedback and resolves any issues or conflicts
- He understands the need for flexibility and strong team leadership when communicating and implementing changes
- He recognizes high performance and rewards accomplishments
- He encourages creativity and risk-taking
- And last but not least, he is in charge of suggesting and organizing team building activities
Do you have:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
Perfect! Then join our dynamic team and you will become part of a multicultural and challenging environment.
What will you find at Atos?
We provide our employees with:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• Flexible benefits:Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees' personal satisfaction throgh:
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days.