Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Team leadership/management of Analysts.
- Task include organization/facilitation of team meetings, monthly 1:1’s, action plans, coaching and motivating individuals where appropriate.
- Point of escalation from Analysts when appropriate for support/decision making with regard to approvals/rejections for business products from Direct Sales or Channel Managers.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Process value reduction requests from partners or Direct Sales team for financial support.
- Approval or rejection of the value request support while safeguarding the governance process and authorization guidelines.
- Manage the team of analysts to ensure team objectives are achieved in delivering the required SLA.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to analysts during the approval
- Responsible for collating, analysing and communicating continuous development of values that meet market needs, but simultaneously safeguard the profitability using specific tools.
- Know, understand, communicate to ensure that the analysts apply the general guidelines and ensure the correct levels of discounts are given in line with the financial goals.
- When required present the business case on behalf of their team or sales to senior management, to internally secure the approval for the financial support given.
- Deal with conflicting interests or priorities between partners and suppliers
BACKGROUND, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- People management experience.
- Experience of interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
- Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
- Good level of English and Spanish
- Nice to have: Demonstrable experience in industrial accounting and financial deal construction.
- Nice to have: Economics degree or comparable level in finance or accounting.