Global Knowledge Team Leader ( Team Leader - Training Team )
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth, we are looking for a Team Leader for the Global Knowledge team.
As Global Knowledge TL you will be involved in planning, designing and coordinating of trainings for various operations teams using the E-Learning software tool and other resources at your disposal.
The major objectives of this role will be to ensure consistency in content of trainings delivered; the efficiency of the training function of the software and that all members have ample opportunities to receive trainings with minimal impact on operations daily work while respecting the many time zones in which we operate.
· Work with stakeholders to assess training needs;
· Assist stakeholders with the development of certifications, including development of examinations in eLearning tools;
· Develop & implement the training plan for different teams or global Initiatives;
· Develop curriculums that meet the organization’s training needs including the planning, design, scheduling and execution of trainings for new hires, new processes, updates for internal software, refreshers, etc.;
· Maintain a schedule of upcoming trainings;
· Propose and organize focus groups and workshops on specific topics;
· Develop and implement a regular evaluation plan for all Digital Operations (to establish the level of expertise);
· Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services
· Maintenance of records and reporting;
· Work with Knowledge Centre Manager to ensure seamless integration between the knowledge base and trainings administered by the team;
· Work with other teams within the Global Business Operations umbrella to assist with the rollout of new tools developed for the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
· 4+ years of overall experience preferably with direct client handling/training;
· Related experience with an e-learning tool, preferably in an e-learning or training field;
· Knowledge of an eLearning software;
· Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with all types of groups across the company;
· Highly motivated, self-directed, ability to work within tight deadlines;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· Superior organization and time management skills
· Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, PPT and Excel.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
· Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
· Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
· Health: Private medical insurance.
· Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
· Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.