Team Leader Software Installations (evening shift)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Carestream Dental is a global provider of dentistry radiology systems (equipment and software) and one of our major support centers is located in Bucharest. We are looking to create a Software Installations team in Bucharest to be able to support our customer installations in US and Canada.
The Team Leader will be responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service throughout product group(s). Assure that all escalated customer issues are adequately researched, and proper follow-up has been performed to customer satisfaction. Provide direct assistance to the Senior Technical Support Manager in the direction and general leadership of daily operations of his/her assigned team(s) in addition to offering telephone support
- Assisting in managing department objectives/plans and projects in an effort to meet divisional goals to insure client retention, promote revenue/success and customer satisfaction
- Enforcing all policies and procedures within the Carestream Dental employee handbook and other appropriate documentation.
- Assisting with employee selection, appraisal and development through training, counseling and project assignments.
- Participating in developing and delivering technical and software skill training, and provide day-to-day direction to ensure proper customer related troubleshooting techniques to promote customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the direction of projects to ensure that commitments are met.
- Managing escalated client service issues within product group.
- Providing input for new product and features, product usability, and supportability and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of internal and external client documentation, such as knowledge base, FAQ's, client newsletters, etc.
- Assisting in the coordination of the release and distribution of software updates as required.
- Monitoring proper departmental procedures for call control, problem resolution and escalation.
- Maintaining and increasing personal and team knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Performing special tasks/projects as assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in problem analysis, customer relations, organizational abilities, telephone etiquette, and in effective working relationships with other service/support groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Three (3) years' experience in an IT service-related field and a thorough knowledge of all applicable operating systems and MS.
- Two (2) years management or leadership experience in a technical service- related field.
ork hours will be based on US Eastern Standard time zone. Your shift can be from 3 pm -12 am or pmam Bucharest time, Monday to Friday.
- Is our office location, near Preciziei subway station, convenient for you?
- Are you available to work in shifts, as described in the recruitment ad?