Team Leader - Java Developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on:
- Lead and mentor a team of dedicated java developers; experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Maintain and improve functionality;
- Perform in-depth technical analysis of reported issues;
- Identify the root cause, taking into consideration the complexity and impact on the overall product;
- Sync and align with team coding standards and practices;
- Constantly look for ways to deliver better value to the customer;
- Proposition of the technical solution using Java and Postgre SQL with a CORE deployment mode;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Contribute to the 1st level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
Requirements & technologies:
- Excellent understanding of Java, Postgre SQL, Java EE Batch, JBoss, Junit, - AngularJS, Html, SCSS, PAAP;
- Linux Server - shell;
- Tools: Maven, IntelliJ, Quality Center, Control-M, GIT, POSTMAN;
- French A2/B1 level is required
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly amount from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services