The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
To provide and operate Vodafone’s latest technology services of IoT/ GDSP solutions for global enterprise customers. Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services focused on multi-national customers and internal Vodafone user communities across more than 20 operating companies.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Coordinate a team in order to achieve the agreed targets for the service/ ongoing IOT projects
• Sets priorities for daily tasks and assigns the adequate resources for the activities, within the agreed timeframes/ budget
• Provides estimations for future services/ activities, making recommendations on risks, actions.
• Participates in internal/ external trainings for management development.
• To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
• Setting and continually managing service expectations with customers, Networks Services /Networks operations and business stakeholders
• Managing long term, sustainable relationships with Vodafone’s internal and external sourcing partners to ensure SLA compliance and service improvements for network services according to aligned financial figures.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Experience in a multinational environment
• 4-5 years’ experience in Telecom and strong applied IP knowledge.
• 2-3 years management experience in coordinating a team responsible with system operations, maintenance of Networks Platforms in large scale enterprise environment.
• A minimum of 2 years technical experience in the following technologies: Telecom Core CS & PS Architecture, IP networking, switching and routing, mobile internet communication, protocols (SS7, DIAMETER, CAMEL, SIGTRAN, SIP).
• Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of end points and telephony features.
• Academic studies in IT / Telecom
• Project Management basic knowledge
• Good understanding of ITIL methodology
Desired competencies, knowledge and experience :
• Linux, SOLARIS, virtualized environments.
• Fluency in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you