We are looking for a Team Leader for our garage employees. He must be able to motivate people and wants to grow in transport field. The location of the job is in Oradea, Soseaua Borsului, nr. 40.
• Technical knowledge in car field;
• Experience in leading people (management skills);
• Very good communication skills, strong character and resistance to stress;
• Good knowledge of English language (written & spoken);
• Computer skills (MS Office, MS Outlook etc.);
• Driving license - B category is an advantage;
• Perseverant, organized and able to establish priorities;
• Trustful person willing to take responsibility for his actions;
• Able to motivate people and to deal with conflicts;
• Flexible regarding working program.
• Team leader for electricians, mechanics and other garage staff;
• Responsible with the daily supervision of the team;
• Offer support to all his team members;
• Manage the workload of the team, make work assignments;
• Capable to apply internal regulations;
• Capable to keep the stock regarding the parts and materials which he is responsible for;
• Reporting directly to the Garage Manager.
We offer an interesting and challenging job opportunity, in an international environment, with a competitive salary package and benefits in accordance to your skills and experience.
Logistics service provider provides personalised and integrated transport and logistics solutions across Europe.
The company was founded by Henri Essers in 1928 and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe in the field of transport and logistics for such sectors as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality goods. The company has experienced solid expansion in the last decade, driven by autonomous growth and a number of strategic acquisitions.
The company currently has m² of warehouse space, a fleet of 1,475 lorries and 3,340 trailers. The company has over 6,560 employees across 73 branches in 17 countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
Along with its headquarters in Genk (Belgium), also has a strong presence in Romania.
The strength of the company lies in its asset-based strategy: it is the owner of the transport fleet, warehouses and IT systems. This allows it to maintain optimum control over all strategic processes. The familial character of the company ensures that the lines of decision-making are kept short. This enables to respond quickly to the changing demands of its clients and shifts in the international market.