The role of the Payroll Team Leader is to ensure delivery of service excellence for clients through building and maintaining effective internal relationships; acting as a liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition, this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.
He/she will ensure that all activities are performed in a manner that meets ADP and/or client expectations and ADP Service standards.
He / She has a direct relation with the SBS CoE Manager and is accountable for 4 areas:
- Client experience, quality ( measured by NPS)
- People management
- Process management
- Business and productivity management
Coordinate the managed services activities, coordinate resources and control projects milestones. Develop, plan, analyse, estimate and setup the priorities in order to ensure the the level of service for all the activities, phases and agreed deadlines.
For his team, he/she creates reviews, develops and communicates standard and processes that ensure ADP commitments or exceed ADP contractual requirements.
Market leadership -- client focused
- Checks quality of the delivery to the client and always focuses on the client experience
- Manages clients' escalations together with the SBS CoE Manager
- Ensures that all team members have the appropriate training planned as defined in the job description
- Reviews and improves training plans in coordination with the SBS CoE Manager
- Participates in the recruitment process for new hires
- Identifies talent, works with the manager and HR to ensure that the appropriate development plans are created
- Monitors day to day operations to guarantee that the Payroll Specialists work according to their defined role and meet our SLAs
- Effectively and consistently manages process of changes (including roll out and communication)
- Constantly monitors ticket responses (quality & SLAs)
- Ensures on going coordination
- Uses KPIs to manage productivity
- Improves organization, process, tools, using ADP WAY methodology
- Manages Capacity plan in coordination with the SBS CoE Manager
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Expertise in the service processes, tools and activities
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organisation (payroll calculations, law and human resources)
- Knowledge in working with HR applications
- Customer relationship management
- Meeting leadership
- Project management
- Time management
- Client portfolio management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
- Microsoft Office
- Languages German and English at minimum B2 level
Join us to #workhappy an #makeyourmark !