Team Leader for Local IT - IT TSR
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Team Leader for Local IT - IT TSR
- Responsible for technical solutions of his/ her team, in his/her area of responsibility.
- Is performing technical development activities within the projects.
- Responsible to provide/ approve work packages estimations or quotes from his/ her team.
- Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements.
- Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance.
- Identifies and gives input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips.
- Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside his/ her team.
- Keeps the contact with the business partners.
- Organizes regular team meetings in order to communicate administrative topics and project related information.
- Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management.
- Is the interface for the other teams within the department.
- Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level.
- Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results.
- Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization.
- Mentors and coaches Team Leaders who are newly promoted or in trial on technical and corporate procedures, processes, policies, guidelines relevant for their job, when requested.
- Offers input to direct superior in the definition of the hiring plan for his/her team.
- Is involved in all steps of the hiring process of new team members when requested (. participates in interviews as technical evaluator and/ or at interview decisions together with direct superior and HR Representative etc.).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
- University degree within area specific technical background.
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field.
- At least 1 year experience in coordinating technical activities.
- At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects).
- Knowledge of technical standard processes and quality techniques
- Project Management and Human Resources Management
- Advanced English knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.