Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Your day to day:
Lead a team of programme support analysts, programme management office accountable for managing various project/programme management support activities owned by Enterprise Products and Services.
- Build a high performing Programme Management Office, including recruitment, training, coaching and management of a team of PMO specialists.
- Develop of key project delivery processes and policies that could standardize different portfolios’ activities. Development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting to drive performance. Define, design and implement a performance management function for EP&S portfolios of 60+ projects investing €30M per annum.
- Track the performance of the team and take responsibility for corrective action and continuous improvement by driving an agenda of embedding simplicity and where possible, automation.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Manage a team of 7 to 20 programme support analysts
- Coach and mentor the junior members of the team
- Continuously improve the ways of working, ensuring efficient delivery. Assign, track and monitor tasks till completion
- Manage the actions and work with stakeholders across the business that delivery impacts are mitigated
- Operational and management reporting for the team activities
- Identify, mitigate or escalate, report and monitor risks to their full resolution, so that business impact is minimal
- Complex multicultural stakeholder management
- Development and management of tools and processes (including Governance) to manage performance.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- University degree in computer science, electrical / electronic / telecommunications engineering/management
- Prince 2 or PMP, Agile, SAFE
- Budgeting & finance
- Project Management experience
- Partner Management
- People Management
- Stakeholders & Communication Management
- Strong organisational and co-ordination skillsStrong understanding of how to structure assurance and performance tools and techniques in a practical way to support programme delivery
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- ork from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose! 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology