Team Leader Banking Operations
* all languages are compulsory
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A TEAM LEADER BANKING OPERATIONS
This role is part of GBS Finance, Procure to Pay department.
The role is responsible for handling the payments team process within Banking team.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Banking Operations Assistant Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Regional
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Conduct frequent performance evaluation and review against performance objectives set, to manage team’s performance.
- Supervision of BAT GBS Procure to Pay staff and processes, ensuring procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring internal communication within the team, holding team meetings, keeping team up-to-date with changes that affect them, ensure the training process when required, getting feed-back and following up actions as required.
- Manage complex escalation related to payments and raise awareness to the Banking Ops Manager.
- Involve in recruitment of new employees, taking care of the new starters, introducing them to the team and their tasks/role.
- Being responsible for the training process and for the onboarding process.
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly activities related to payments are performed on time, controls are adhered to for the end-markets that fall under direct responsibility of the team .
- Ensuring all e-mails queries are processed accurately and timely within internal agreements.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a good level of Excel and an analytical approach?
- Do you have experience in people management?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- 2-4 years of expertise in Accounts Payable/Finance
- Stakeholders’ management skills
- Clear and effective at all level of communication
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Be able to assess risks and be aware of these, if not able to complete target on time
- Proficiency in English
- EU work permit is required
- SAP or similar system knowledge
- Strong Leading team skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Banking Operations/Treasury background is a plus
- Online interview
- What are your minimum salary expectations in ron net per month?