Name of the position: Team Lead - Sales Partner Support Team
Team: Sales Partner Support Team
Reports to: Senior Regional Operations Manager
Staff reporting: Sales Partner Support Analyst
Organization: Linde Global Services Romania
Key internal contacts: All LGS departments, other local organizations of Linde plc
Key external contacts: Customers, partners
Type of role: Full-time, 8hrs/day, 40hrs/week
TEAM & ROLE DESCRIPTION
The Sales Partner Support Team oversees functions such as customer complaints management, ICC maintenance (Individual Cylinder Control), support for LISA sales system, product and service information; has as main focus the customer satisfaction by delivering high quality service, using professional language in contact with both internal and external customer, keeping professional attitude in any case of conflict situation.
The Team Lead position is accountable for fully supporting the Sr Regional Ops Manager by efficiently managing the Sales Partner Support Team. The position holder will be a source of technical, process and procedural expertise, supporting all team members in the execution of all processes by:
- actively managing and resolving customer or internal critical/ urgent business situations;
- maintaining agreed business and individual KPIs, actively managing performance targets to achieve required service level agreements;
- performing key operational tasks within the managed team: reviews, reports, approvals etc;
- coordinating, supporting, coaching and developing the managed team in all business activities;
- ensuring that all business documentation is captured, stored, shared and maintained adequately;
- promoting the corporate values and behaviors of the company.
Key operational and team management responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all daily functions of the call-center processes;
- Prepare forecasts for the call center activity;
- Deliver all departmental KPI's, achieving set targets and objectives within the inbound;
- Facilitate and organize training session for all team members and participate in recruitment of new analysts;
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve business performance;
- Build effective relationships with other teams and departments. Communicate all information clearly and in a timely manner.
Team Leadership and Culture:
- Provide clear leadership in terms of setting stretching targets for both teams and ensures fully coordinated approach between country teams and shared services business administration team.
- Ensure a harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members;
- Act as a role model to others whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer service.
Performance and Improvement:
- Perform evaluation process with all team members; Conduct regular review of all team members performance and organize training sessions when needed;
- Offer feedback and improvement resources;
- Maintain error log and promote debrief and feedback with all the team to promote quality;
- Challenge processes and procedures, identify and implement improvements to enhance the customer experience or improve operational efficiency;
- Develop and maintain communication and collaboration with the clients; ensure that clients are always satisfied by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges;
- Receive, investigate and propose solutions for escalation issues;
- Ensure all business administration KPI’s /SLA’s are delivered;
- Ensure whole team provide professional customer services – one that is fair and appropriate for the business and its customers.
The personal and technical profile of our future team lead includes:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Mandatory advanced level of German language (B2-C) and medium level of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge and experience using SAP and ticketing systems;
- Min. 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, Call-center Support operations;
- Team management skills through clear roadmaps and effective communication;
- Organized and adaptable individual with effective time management; experience in working under pressure and in high volume environments;
- Great results focus and ability to track and monitor progress against plan; strong influence and impact; good expertise in performance management and team motivation;
- Customer focus: understand customer requirements; anticipate and meet the needs of customers; build long-term customer relationships; shares customer insight with employees; develop innovative customer solutions;
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution: encourage involvement in negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving; listen effectively, clarify situations, and facilitate consensus-building.