Team Lead Back End Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This position is based in our offices in Iasi, Romania and will report to a UK based company that is an exciting and fast-growing company offering a learning product that delivers world-class interactive digital marketing training. Specializing in digital media & marketing they combine this with an unconventional learning experience, which is both educational & entertaining. They are a vibrant and rapidly growing business – and they want you!
- Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with development team members to improve software quality
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to people management and task prioritisation with minimum guidance
- Strong leadership skills that align with the development of colleagues
- Create & maintains strong working relationships with members of the delivery team and wider business so that the overall function operates optimally.
Education, experience and skills required:
- Experience with distributed systems
- Proven experience with at least 1 PHP MVC framework
- Experience writing modern OO and/or functional programming
- Strong knowledge of Cloud patterns
- Experience working with concurrency (threads, deadlock, starvation, consistency, coherence) - Networking (IPC, TCP/IP)
- Understanding of Availability and Reliability considerations, Real-world performance, CAP theorem
- Engage in architectural discussions and driving engineering practices towards excellence
- Experience working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
- Experience working with MicroServices type of architecture
- Fluent in developing on a Linux/Mac-based environment
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience working different databases and data storages
- Experience with API design
- Exposure to Docker and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Strong written ability and excellent communication skills
Additional advantageous knowledge and skills:
- 3+ yrs people management experience
- Experience with at least one other programming language
- Experience in SaaS Product development
- Exposure to DDD would be a big plus
- Passion for Edtech
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!