We are looking for a colleague who wants the best of the both worlds.
If you are a supportive and organized person and you like to work with documents, we announce you that we have a nice team in Sibiu who it ready to say an warm "welcome" to you.
You will be responsible to:
- Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
- Organize, coordinate and control the business trips process (processes the business trip data in the Travel Management Tool, books the accommodation and transportation tickets, offers useful information related to local transportation, restaurants, etc., collects the invoices and submits them to the Finance department) in order to assure good results for the department members and for the Finance department.
- Organize and keep up to date the HoD's calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
- Collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security.
- Collaborate with HR - Organizes the testing and interviewing phases of the hiring process. Creates the training requests (for technical/ non-technical trainings/ team buildings), the travelling requests, the team building timelines/ agendas, the recruitment requests, submits the internal moving approval forms and tracks the signature process.
- To create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, distribute salary flyers and meal tickets, help the new employees fill in the bank account documents, give access rights to different folders.
- Supports the implementation process of changes in personnel file coordinating with OC regarding the issuance of AA to employees’ contracts; ensures documents are signed & archived on employees’ files.
- Supports employees to change their personal data or to get various certificates (bank related) in coordination with OC (marital status, address, IC, name, education, bank account etc.).
- Prepares input to OC regarding monthly salaries: various bonusses (e. g. recurrent scholarships, loyalty etc.) & social expenses as per CCM
- Prepares various reports on time management & vacation days, headcount etc.
- Supports employees with the forms to be filled in for ending the contract & registers the documents in the system; coordinates with OC the issuance of exit documents to be provided to (related) employees; archives the exit checklist on employees’ file
- University degree - Economics or Psychology.
- Labor legislation knowledge.
- Project management skills.
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English.
- Previous experience in the areas mentioned above is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.
- Relocation Package for non-Sibiu residents.