We are currently looking for a talented colleague to join our Tax department as
• Providing efficient tax advice on applicable fiscal legislation concerning corporate income tax, withholding tax, VAT, excise, customs, as well as on the interpretations adopted by the local tax authorities;
• Drafting letters to the competent tax authorities with respect to clarification of specific tax aspects;
• Ensure and execute timely and accurate filing of all tax filings obligations in the local market. Ensure timely payment and/or refund of all tax obligations;
• Ensure that all imports / exports and intra-community acquisitions / deliveries performed by PM, meet the requirements of national / EU customs legislation;
• Advisory and training's provided to respective teams in the organization in the tax area to assure proper tax risk mitigation;
• Responsible for continuous monitoring of the changes in fiscal legislation and for the information of all interested parties about these changes;
• Provide accurate / timely monthly analysis of reconciliation of all tax transactions and upon request, interpretation of tax issues;
• Manage relation with other functional teams in Operations, Legal and Finance, as well as with external advisers and the local Fiscal Authorities.
• University degree in Economics;
• Excellent knowledge of Romanian tax legislation, European tax legislation would be a plus;
• 3-5 years’ experience in taxation, with focus on excise and customs;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to originate innovative, constructive and valid solutions;
• Concern for order and quality;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Fluent in English (spoken and writing skills);
• Proficiency in Accounting software, SAP would be a plus.
• Challenging and rewarding work environment;
• Professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Joining a global tax team.