Talent Sourcer with English
Entry (0-2 years)
As a member of our team, you will work closely with the recruitment team in daily activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Post job adverts for different roles within the company;
- Call the applicants, but also search directly for suitable candidates;
- Partner with recruiters in defining and maintaining a core pipeline;
- Keep a close relationship with potential employees at all times;
- You will be the first point of contact between the company and the candidate and you have to make sure that their needs are relevant to our requirements;
- Effectively screen and assess talent, ensuring that we bring forward the best candidates including cultural & competency fit;
- Maintain the database updated in real time;
- Sourcing talent across different countries all around the globe.
What we're looking for:
- Juniors that are motivated to start a career in HR/Recruitment;
- People who are passionate about recruiting activity and can demonstrate innovation in sourcing, exceptional practice & people who are curious and creative in their approach;
- A good level of influence, someone who can change the mind of passive candidates and can impact hiring manager’s decisions. Confidence and credibility that goes with that;
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with passive talent and persuasive enough to spark interest;
- English at an advanced level is a must / any other language is a bonus.