Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
SUPERBET team is expanding!
We are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to join our super team in Bucharest. If you enjoy driving talent to the organization, deliver an effective search program to fill complex and critical positions, you might be our future colleague!
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Sourcing experience using social media, job boards and database
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently towards a successful conclusion
- Proven ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, dynamic work environment
- Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification.
- Team player
- You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Building relationships with the (passive) candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
- You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them
- Work closely together with other members of the recruitment team
- Ability to positively represent our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Source, identify, conduct efficient and professional interview process
- Provide an extraordinary candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross functionally and globally
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania.
Since our foundation in, over people have joined us and became the driving force behind the company’s success. Superbet is the largest payer of taxes in the industry and one of the largest contributors to the national budget, with almost 57 million euros paid in 2018.
Superbet has among its shareholders the US giant Blackstone, a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), with assets under management of more than $ 512 billion.