Talent Sourcer (6 months contract)
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Start your career in Recruitment at British American Tobacco Global Business Services - exciting growth opportunity!
If you consider recruitment and talent attraction an interesting field and you want to start growing and developing your knowledge in a people-oriented environment, apply now.
We are looking for a new colleague within the Recruitment team, initially for a 6 months period, who will help and support with sourcing and approaching candidates, according to the organization’s needs.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team for understanding the needs
- Profile debriefing together with the responsible recruiter and manager
- Sourcing - research, creating personalized job ads, candidate identification and prescreening
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean search
- Actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
- Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates
- Conduct prescreening phone interviews, when needed
- Regular database updates
- Constant feedback to all involved candidates and recruiters.
What is needed from your side:
- Passion for recruitment and talent attraction
- Previous experience as Sourcer (6 months -1 year)
- Excellent English command
- Computer skills
- Excellent organizing skills, attention to details, flexibility
- Team orientation, with a focus on collaboration and delivery.