The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Talent Management Systems Internship
Looking for Premium Talent
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Talent Management Systems Internship - Tire Division
- Provides support in planning and organizing trainings;
- Maintains permanent contact with external suppliers and internal participants for different trainings;
- Offers support in creating eLearnings (managing different tools and/or systems);
- Overall support in other activities of the HR Talent Management and Organizational Development team.
- Enrolled in University or Master's program (preferably Economic studies, Psychology, Communication or Faculty of Letters)
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Medium knowledge of English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment.
With sales of€ n2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55countries. The Tire Division currently has 24production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility