Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst with French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are expanding our Talent Fulfillment team that is the heart of our internal client’s organization.
If you are passionate about making an impact by getting the best internal talent within the organization on board for new projects, you have innovative ideas and an assertive approach to communicate, you like reporting activities, then, you could be the Talent Fulfillment Analyst Accenture is looking for!
We are looking for experienced colleagues (at least 1 year of previous work experience in HR – payroll, recruitment, generalist, compensation/Finance projects, Customer Service area), who is going to be responsible for managing internal resources by identifying and proposing internal opportunities to ensure fulfillment of all open roles, monitoring and report the people productivity targets and collaborating with the local leaders and other partners.
What will you actually do:
- Understand project context and priorities for open demand (roles);
- Create productivity reports and run analysis against them;
- Review and ensure submission of time reports for the specific groups.
- Review employee’s targets, forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed;
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in French (B2-C1) and your English is intermediate (B1);
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 1-2 years – preferred;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks ;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives after the current situation will be done.
- Please rate your French skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this role (in lei net)?