The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst with French
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are expanding our Talent Fulfillment team that is the heart of our internal client’s organization.
If you are passionate about making an impact by getting the best internal talent within the organization on board for new projects, you have innovative ideas and an assertive approach to communicate, you like reporting activities, then, you could be the Talent Fulfillment Analyst Accenture is looking for!
We are looking for experienced colleagues (at least 1 year of previous work experience in HR – payroll, recruitment, generalist, compensation/Finance projects, Customer Service area), who is going to be responsible for managing internal resources by identifying and proposing internal opportunities to ensure fulfillment of all open roles, monitoring and report the people productivity targets and collaborating with the local leaders and other partners.
What are your responsabilities?
- Understand project context and priorities for open demand (roles);
- Create productivity reports and run analysis against them;
- Review and ensure submission of time reports for the specific groups;
- Review employee’s targets, forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in French (B2-C1) and your English is intermediate (B1);
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields;
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 1-2 years – preferred;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks ;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
- Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely;
- Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.
- Please rate your French skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this role (in lei net)?