Talent Acquisition Specialist
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our Recruitment team in Romania is formed by experienced members specialized in IT&C head hunting and executive search. We are geekish, but in a cool way, since we are always eager to understand the profiles we are looking for and what challenges, the technologies used in our company, might bring.
We are looking for a new team member who will use proven recruiting skills to source, recruit and hire top talent for professional services. The IT Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and international recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The IT Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
So, if you are a high energy individual, we are eager to meet you and, therefore, we invite you to join this fast-paced recruitment team.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives meeting with managers/ internal and external clients to discuss needs;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Main focus on IT&C Industry, working on various types of projects with different levels of seniority;
- Develop and execute recruiting plans;
- Analyzing the resumes received from applicants and coordinating the preliminary selection;
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
- Conducting Interviews;
- Conducting the recruitment process in order to identify suitable professional profiles in relation to the existing job openings;
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping;
- Prepare tables and written reports, summarizing research results;
- Maintaining an open communication regarding the recruitment process with all candidates and with the Business;
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems;
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job performed;
- Providing information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person;
- High focus on researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations.;
- 2 years level/ niche skill hiring recruitment experience;
- Experience in account management, maintain and develop the relationship with the clients, experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- Experience in IT is a must, experience in hiring for technologies or roles like ASP.NET, iOS/Android Developer, Java J2EE, Support Engineers and System Engineers (Wintel, Linux, Citrix, SCCM etc.) Frontend Developers etc;
- Exposure & experience in direct interaction with customers;
- Good understanding of IT local and international market;
- Team oriented, with strong time management skills and ability to work independently;
- Must have strong organizational skills and detail orientation;
- Strong listening and questioning skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally;
- Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Logical approach to problem assessment and resolution;
- Ability to develop strong business relationships and manage expectations;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
What we offer you:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
- Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance that you can use it to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.