Talent Acquisition Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for our new mate! A Romanian one who loves his/her country but is also passionate about searching, contacting and commiting brilliant IT candidates.
Recruiter, Axway Software
- Write awesome job ads (yes, awesome) and open positiecialized job boards (bestjobs, ejobs, LinkedIn)
- Select and interview the best candidates (yes, the best) for Axway openings
- Have regular meetings with the manager to make sure the selected profiles are the most incredible ones (yes, incredible)
- Point of contact in the relation between Axway and 3rd party agencies (sometimes, some help could be appreciated);
Marketing Recruiter, Axway Software
- Looking for creative ways of promoting our openings and searching for candidates
- Be an awesome social media ambassador (engage, comment, be present, be in the building, be in the place, be on the web and moreover be AWESOME)
- Multi-channel? Yes, you have to be on the ground and promote our brand
- Want to be innovative? You can: CRM, lead nurturing, inbound (we are open to your ideas);
Campus Recruiter, Axway Software
- Creating the internship program and prepare the assessment centers
- Participate to different conferences, job fairs and meetups in order to promote Axway (be a storyteller, a public speaker and the one everybody wants to work with);
Sourcer, Axway Software
- (Handle LinkedIn recruiter like a pro) OR (advanced search, projects, filters, tags, talentpool)
- Be a Boolean Wizard and master the art of search (on jobboards and on the web)
- Understand the importance of "making it personal" in the contact step: know how to engage and attract rare candidates, unicorns, big foots, purple squirrels, java developers...
- Don't be scared on the phone and master the art of testing and asking candidates
- Integrate ourMEA APAC group and share your tips and tricks with the Talent Acquisition community.
Skills and qualifications
- Find purple squirrels
- LinkedIn recruiter
- Engaging talents
- Find unicorns
- Find IT candidates
- Handle many positions
- Write job ads
- Fluent in English, and / or French and / or German and /or why not Chinese? To make it easy!
- Graduate degree (Bachelors/Master/Diploma) ideally with a specialization in IT
- Having fun at work
- Social media
- Hard work
- team spirit
- And most importantly: tochitura!
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply
committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are
right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan irder to insure yourintegration and your performance
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance with
dental included, meal tickets, shared gym access, Fruit Day, team-buildings etc)
- Extra paid vacation days (25 days/ year)
- Work from home policy
- Flexible working hours when need
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!