The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Are you seeking to join an amazing community rather than just a company and to develop at a very fast pace while working with great people? Then read on and get ready to start the most exciting professional adventure.
Your Role in the Talent Acquisition Team:
Ensure Vodafone Romania hires the right people on the right roles in due time, in order to be able to deliver its business strategy. Attracts and selects the best internal and external candidates in a balanced, consistent, transparent way, by providing the most appropriate expertise on recruitment processes and tools and sustaining a great candidate experience.
· Be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process in order to secure the best possible talent for all vacancies, within agreed SLAs
· Provide advice and consultancy to the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in order to adopt the best resourcing solutions
· Make sure that the Vodafone recruitment principles (transparency, equal opportunity, diversity) are applied in all processes
· Actively promote Vodafone as Employer of Choice in every interaction and initiative
· Keep track of the recruitment and selection records in order to facilitate appropriate reporting and decision making
· Minimum 3 years work experience in full cycle recruitment
· Strong motivation to develop a career in Recruitment
· Very good English skills
· Effective planning and reporting skills
· Experience with using HR Tools as you will act as an admin for some HR tools
· Proactivity, constructive approach, results focus
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
· Dedicated employee phone subscription;
· Annual Company Bonus;
· Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
· Meal Tickets;
· Private Health Insurance;
· Private Life Insurance
· Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month
2 years contract period covering a maternity leave