Talent Acquisition Consultant
* all languages are compulsory
At InSites Consulting, we are as passionate about our people as we are about market research. We manage one organisation from a strong corporate vision co-created with local flavour. With an everlasting enthusiasm, we continuously invest in the happiness of all 600+ employees across our 18 offices.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant in our Timisoara office, you are part of our global People & Culture team. In your role, you are responsible for recruitment in our Timisoara office (currently 150 colleagues and growing fast). You ensure we attract and hire the best employees, while growing a strong candidate pipeline. You will collaborate with department heads/team leads on a regular basis.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Schedule and follow-up of ongoing interviews
- Manage your pipeline on our Applicant Tracking System ‘Jobvite’
- Discuss offers with candidates
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards and universities
- Apply recruiting best practices (. promote a positive candidate experience throughout the process)
- Execute local employer branding initiatives (. connecting with universities, …)
- Input into overall recruiting strategy of the company
WHO YOU ARE
You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition or a similar recruiting role, with hands-on experience. You are excellent in English and Romanian, both oral and written. You have proven experience with LinkedIn Recruiter to proactively source candidates, previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System will give you a headstart.
Why this is for you
- You are service-minded and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an eye for detail
- You have a problem-solving attitude and a can-do mentality
Why this isn’t for you
- Your agenda is chaotic
- You get nervous when priorities change
- You don’t like receiving and making phone calls