- Provide full-round solutions for product data services
- Provide stable and efficient data services for other components
- Investigate the technologies and design ideas of various data services in order to manage various kinds of data and achieve the high availability of data service ultimately
- Ability to manage and monitor all installed Applications, systems and infrastructure
- Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitoring and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Continuous maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Advanced written and verbal French skills (minimum B2)
- Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Ability to work with developers to implement hot fixes updates upgrades
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom s to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Consistently and successfully provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- BSMS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Proven working experience in the above fields including installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX Linux based environments
- Evidence of experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Oracle, WebSphere, Sybase)
- Evidence of experience with virtualization Proven ability to successfully and efficiently monitor systems
- Experience with automation software in order to optimize efficiency (., Puppet, Chef K.)
- Proven ing skills (., shell s, Bach, PowerShell Python)
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCPIP)
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.