Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems.
For our office in Bucharest, Romania, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic System Administrator Shared Services Infrastructure to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Participate in the design of focus solutions for Quipu and its customers
• Operate focus solutions through performing software and configuration updates as prescribed by internal procedures and guidelines
• Ensure focus solutions performance through monitoring, analysis and tuning, troubleshooting issues and escalating to higher layers of support as prescribed by company procedures and guidelines
• Secure focus solutions according to the company policies, procedures and guidelines
• Participate in projects aimed at delivering improvements in the areas of the focus solutions both internally and for the company’s customers
• Function as a high-level point of escalation in the Incident and Problem management processes
• Ensure accurate and consistent updates to the Configuration Management Database
• Assist the Change Management process in assessing the impact of the non-standard requests for change
• Assist the Release Management process during the release cycle, developing standardized configuration items
• Assist the Availability Management and IT Continuity Management by providing data for projected service availability analysis for the focus solutions
• Participate in the Capacity Management process with planning for future acquisitions and upgrades to equipment and software in the areas of the focus solutions
• Participate in developing and sustaining security awareness and user training programs
• Continuously document network infrastructure and changes affecting