Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our System Testing team is growing bigger and bigger so, as a new member, you should:
• Define test cases for system requirements;
• Execute system test cases;
• Report issues via ticketing system.
• University degree in computer science or comparable education;
• Previous testing experience;
• Automation testing knowledge;
• Linux OS relevant experience (installation, configuration, processes);
• Experience on debugging Linux software issues based on logs;
• Experience in working with SQL database (PostgreSQL is a plus);
• Basic scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python);
• Basic networking knowledge;
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions;
• Good English skills.
Nice to have:
• VoIP/Telecom experience/knowledge;
• Cisco configuration knowledge is a plus.
• Working in a multinational environment among enthusiast super-tech people;
• Lunch offered by the company;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance - business package.