Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems. You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our SDK products for all automotive product lines (Body & Comfort, Gateway, ADAS, Powertrain & Chassis etc.)
• Design, develop and optimize automotive example and use-cases for low-level drivers of the NXP microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration
• Use industry specific techniques and existing test tools to automate test cases execution and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
• Take part in the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles, execute and analyze automation test results
• Document the test results by managing test logs, creating test reports and test summaries whiles also tracking and escalating issues using JIRA or similar tools
• Maintain strong communication with the development teams as well as the product management in order to understand and set the testing objectives
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• ARM and Power Architecture
• Other hardware architectures
• Makefiles, scripting languages
• XML and IDEs integration
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.