System Test Engineer (Autosar)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts“Vision, High Quality, Commitment”.
The company has offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defence, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems.
You will develop test scenarios for high quality embedded system-level software for products aimed at all automotive product lines (Body & Comfort, Gateway, ADAS, Powertrain & Chassis etc.) following the AUTOSAR automotive standard.
- Build advanced knowledge of automotive micro-controllers and analog devices functionalities as well as our software and tools ecosystem;
- Identify scenarios which should cover all possible hardware features and develop embedded test applications in C to ensure the proper functionality of our software and tools;
- Use industry specific techniques and existing test tools to automate test cases execution;
- Take part in improving the testing strategy;
- Document the test results by managing test logs, creating test reports and test summaries whiles also tracking and escalating issues using JIRA or similar tools;
- Maintain strong communication with the development teams as well as the product management in order to understand and set the testing objectives;
- Develop scripts to perform automated testing cycles, execute and analyze automation test results.
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how;
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software;
- Scripting languages (Pearl, Python, Bash, Makefiles);
- Good knowledge of testing methods (functional testing, integration testing, unit testing etc.);
- English language (spoken and written).
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- ARM and Power Architecture;
- Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, external flash, etc;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard;
- Know how to read a schematic;
- Git or any versioning tool;
- Requirements management tools.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.