We deal with the requirements of the global Production Material Purchasing and SQM community by providing active know-how, best practice sharing in addition to the use of joint methods, tools and systems. We set up projects and implement tools together with the Process and IT departments to create customer value by employing the full potential of the world's best suppliers!
As a System support specialist you will have to:
• Be part of project support in the activities of maintaining and harmonizing the data quality and enhancing current system landscape;
• Support the international Purchasing user community;
• Create business specifications based on business requirements for new applications, functions or enhancements;
• Define test scenarios and conduction of tests accordingly to approve new applications, functions or enhancements;
• Define and run reports to assure high data quality and availability to support purchasing community;
• Document the enhancements and new features of the current applications landscape;
• Maintenance of training materials for applications and reporting;
• Conduct user trainings (using . web based tools);
• User management and 2nd level support for existing tools;
• Gather input from internal customers and guarantee communication at all needed levels.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
For this position you will need:
• University degree (in Informatics or Economics would be considered a plus);
• MS Office knowledge: advanced Excel know-how;
• Advanced level of English is mandatory;
• Good communication, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving skills are essential.
What we will offer you:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.