For our business partner, a global provider of engineering design software and collaboration software, we are looking for a System Operations Engineer to join their team in Bucharest. You will be part of their talented team of software developers and system engineers.
Their mission is to develop an intuitive and user-friendly environment for effective collaboration throughout design and construction for all engineers and architects.
- Setting up, monitoring, and maintaining systems to support our development efforts. The mentioned systems, written in Python and Java, are tailored to support continuous testing and code validation of our C++ codebase.
- The goal is to build a Continuous Integration system that is both flexible and extensible, with the intention to maximize productivity for our other worldwide team developer.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a System Operations Engineer (Linux)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Good knowledge of SVN, GIT, or another versioning
- Excellent knowledge of standard Linux tools & scripting languages (Python)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with VMware environments
- Experience working with databases SQL
- Understanding of data and transport security
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Flexible work hours.
- Private medical subscription