At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is aglobal leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. Atos Romania operates in Bucharest, Timişoara and Braşov and employs more than 2100 people.
he European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page.
- PKI & SmartCard Operations Windows 7 client operation
- 3rdL_Level Incident Management onWindows 7 clients
- Preparation and provision of Work instructions and Trainings Documents
- receiving and working on incident tickets related to the Client Configuration and Operation of Client related environment
- receiving and working on Technical Change Requests related to the Client Configuration and Operation of Client related environment
- reveiving and working on Standard Changesrelated to the Client Configuration and Operation of Client related environment
- fulfillment of rules, timeline and SLAs agreed with customer
- dispatcher and if ticket needs to be forwarded to another operational role/group
- remote administration and end-user support if required for solving the issue
- analyses and interpretation of log files of the client
- Problem Management support for Client related topics
- provision of proposals for service improvement
- Analysing all types of technical problems, taking into account customer requirements and integrating the needs of related services continously innovates operation processes and scripts, resulting in customer satisfaction and reduced operational costs.
Behavioural Skills: organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, patience, a meticulous and methodical nature, a logical mind, capable of working well under pressure, enthusiasm to be continually learning, attention to details.
Foreign Languages: English fluent conversational. French is a plus.