The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior (5-10 years)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 7,800 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1 billion in the financial year 2020.
Overview: “Phone as a Key” is about using the smartphone to open the vehicle without pulling the phone out of the pocket. The Huf system evaluates the position of the user and after authorization of the right phone the vehicle changes the state from lock to unlock or vice versa. Huf is following the CCC standard with this system, the new digital access to the vehicle in the future.
- Responsible for the main module of the Phone as a Key system;
- Analysis customer requirements;
- Technical system responsible including all functions(Hardware, Software, Mechanics, safety and cybersecurity) from concept to series;
- Responsible for the concept development and architecture of the overall system;
- Alignment and synchronization of discipline functions ,interfaces with the customer, internal departments and suppliers;
- Managing of interdisciplinary global teams;
- Support and create necessary process documents
- University Degree (. Electronics, Electrotechnics ,Computer Science, Informatics);
- At least 5 years of experience as a system developer in the automotive industry;
- Experience in requirements engineering;
- Know-how in a requirements management tool ();
- Experience in project management;
- Know-how in functional safety according to ISO 26262;
- Team player with an open-minded attitude;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace;
- Young, professional and dynamic team;
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.);
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.);
- Professional development both technical and managerial;
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days);
- Special fidelity package;
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas).
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials