System Engineer vehicle integration & testing
Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
System Engineer for vehicle system integration & testing - VNI CVS TSR
As a System Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit VNI CVS for the location Timisoara.
- Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements and create system integration plan;
- Define system architecture, together with discipline architects (or experts);
- Create and maintain system architecture documents and system integration documents;
- Decompose system architecture to sub-systems;
- Decompose requirements to sub-system level and provide system test specification;
- Define system internal interworking requirements on sub-system level;
- Define system integration test plan;
- Run vehicle system integration tests and create reports;
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer;
- Provide customer support on vehicle system integration activities;
- Provide support to system tester at deriving test-cases out of requirements;
- Provide support to system requirement engineer to elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products;
- Solution finding for vehicle integration hurdles (first timer);
- Decision making based on time – cost - quality,
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software, system verification and validation and/or electronic for automotive application;
- Basic know how on hardware and mechanics;
- Advanced debugging skills;
- Fast context switching;
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
- Basic knowledge of ISO26262 is advantageous;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Travel readiness;
- Drivince license C category is considered an advantage.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.