System Engineer _Sibiu_VNI CE_R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Programming of prototype test sequence using Test Stand
- Test equipment development / deployment (HW/SW);
- Test equipment debugging, validation and release;
- Specify test equipment content (HW/SW) platform including documents and embedded Test SW (toolb oxes) for Prototype and Production Test System based on Product Test specification;
- Consult Project team to define best test strategy and deploy most suitable test solutions
- Inquiry to internal / external suppliers for test equipment;
- Transfer of Test System SW, Test System HW and SW
- Loading/Flashing/Boundary Scan concepts to production and launch support (including trainings);
- Refine and agree Production Test Concepts and Product Test SpecificationProvide technical support to users of test equipment's/tools
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
- Programing skills (C, TestStand)
- Understanding of electronic circuits;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, fre quency generators);
- Profiency in English.
- Know-how about test systems architectures (HW and SW)
- Know-how about Flashing, Boundary Scan, SW loading concepts, (. Jtag, USB, Ethernet);
- Know-how about Requirement Engineering.
- Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM
- Experience in stimulation and measurements of analogue and digital signals;
- Experience in programming using Test Stand.
- Experience in integration of HW and SW test systems.
- Experience in validation and release of test equipment (. MSA, Gauge R&R)
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships ( Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relo cation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2K offers, >800partners).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of€37. 7billion and currently employs around 233K people in58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frameContinental invested about €2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over20 .100colleagues by the end of2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.