INACTIVE AD: The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
System Engineer (ESS)
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium , German - Advanced
Number of vacancies
System Engineer (ESS)_ Sibiu_ R&D_VED
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Develop system pneumatic layout for application projects, and supports required analysis related to system behavior.
- Responsible for safety related requirements (hazard and risk analysis, functional safety concept, technical safety concept) and safety specific documentation (. safety case, project safety plan).
- Create technical reports for his activities.
- Participate to the reviews of the disciplines.
- Support system TPL in customer meeting for assigned topics.
- Participate to the knowledge sharing in his assigned function area and technical forums
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- University degree in an engineering technical field (. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience;
- Understanding of system applications development and processes (. automotive, aviation)
- Understanding of System Engineering approach (Requirements development, System architecture)
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- High communication and analytical skills
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards (IS
- Knowledge of Requirements and Architectural Engineering Tools (DOORs, Rhapsody)
- Electronic and Electrical background
- International exposure
- Good knowledge of German language
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)