Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
Job functions and responsibilities
As part of a the System Engineering and DevOps team you will be working and evolve professionally being directly involved in
R&D and new technologies assessments and implementations.
- Local infrastructure administration: Linux / Windows / Networking
- Cloud infrastructure operations with any of: AWS / Azure / GCP / OthersMonitor performance and ensure system availability.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Working directly with developers and qa supporting technical issues.
- Ensure excellent performance of the organization’s applications and platforms;
- Assist in the definition of applications architecture and design specifications in local, cloud and hybrid environment;
- Perform regular backup check, resources allocation, performance monitoring and validate the integrity of the applications;
- Provide support in application development troubleshooting;
- Provides fast and clear communications to other members of the technical team;
- Provides advanced technical support for systems and environments as a whole;
- Performs project assessments, scoping and cost estimates.
Technical Experience required:
- Experience with Windows and Linux Server;
- Virtualization (XenServer, Proxmox, VirtualBox, etc);
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Security knowledge;
- Familiarity with CI/CD flows, containerization, repositories, Scripting languages (bash, PowerShell) is a plus;
- Familiarity with databases SQL and NoSQL is a plus.
Desired soft skills
- Communications skills: client orientation and conflict resolution;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be both independent and teamwork: working together can bring great results;
- Adaptation: Fast-paced environment with multiple changes to technologies.