System Analyst for Salesforce
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for an enthusiastic System Analyst with relevant job experience to strengthen our team and help in execution of diverse business projects related to the corporate CRM (Salesforce) and systems integrated with it.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Organize and conduct system analysis for different IT projects.
- Collaborate with business analysts on requirement collection, clarification, definition and documentation activities.
- Analyze project scope, evaluate requirement risks and assess possible outcomes. Suggest most efficient solutions based on system capabilities and functionalities.
- Make recommendation when applicable for scenario (process / performance) improvements.
- Collaborate with software development team: clarify requirements and execution approach, analyze data sources, identify and address issues.
- IT or IT-related background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 3+ years’ experience as a System Analyst or similar position.
- Ability to understand business requirements and transform them into technical functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to support development team with domain knowledge.
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Experience with UML, BPMN modelling.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.