Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
- Gathers, clarifies and writes software business requirements;
- Analyse the ability to change the application environment and assess the impact of these changes on the existing environment: application, infrastructure and operation. Agrees the solution with all impacted parties/departments;
- Help the development team to estimate the complexity of User Stories;
- Participate in daily scrums with the team to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals;
- Creates the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional solution, assures the communication with and between Programmers and QAs;
- Creates the technical analysis document that should contain the impact for the integration of new product in the current environment;
- Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard for new and existing applications;
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role: 2 years minimum;
- Experience in application development: 4 years minimum;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- University degree (IT, Engineering);
- Computer proficiency: Operating systems, Microsoft SQL databases;
- Experience with Programming Languages (Java), UML, XML, Soap Services, Restful Web Services, Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet;
- Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis;
- Teamwork, integrity & loyalty, communication and customer oriented behaviour;
- Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills;
- Quality orientation/ attention to details; problem solving attitude;
- Language proficiency: English - verbal: advanced, written: advanced.
What we offer you:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
- Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance that you can use it to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.