System Administrator with German
Middle (2-5 years)
What will you do as a System Administrator?
The System Administrator offers 2nd Level Support and assures the operation of the Hardware and Software systems which are necessary for the customer services based on the requirements in the contract. This includes the responsibility for the quality over the complete service time. We are responsible for resolving the incidents opened by Service Desk or CCOM and also incidents that are received via email.
Are you a match?
- University degree in Computer Science or related subject;
- At least 1 year experience in Windows Server 2003 or 2008;
- Deep understanding of German;
- Ability to work well as a team member;
- Very good communication abilities;
- High attention to details & recognition of patterns;
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work;
- Good analytical skills and problem solving capabilities;
- Ability to deal with multi-task issues;
- Initiative and good learning abilities.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
- We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.