System Administrator - DevOps Enablement (DE)
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over 11K employees, more than one million customers and net revenue of€million in2019, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing steady and secure IT deliveries.
In addition to providing IT services to our customer portfolio, Visma IT provides all Visma business units with the tools and infrastructure they need to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and services to their customers. By giving employees access to the right technology, we ensure quality at all stages of the customer journey. We also provide data storage in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private.
Our international teams base their work on an extensive knowledge of IT service delivery in both on-premise environments and the public and private cloud. Security is our number one priority, and to ensure that we comply with all laws and regulations, we are ISO certified in the areas of security, quality, project management and IT service delivery.
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionate System Administrator
You must have a drive to learn new skills and a good technical understanding to support our complex environment. You will be a member of a team that will primarily work with system and application maintenance, but will also work alongside our system developers. You must love to help team members and to receive help from them. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally. If the descriptions above fit you, and you can check several of the following bullets, Visma IT & Communications can offer you a very interesting work and competitive terms.
Working hours will be from am to pm
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields, with an overall minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
* In depth knowledge of process automation, preferably with PowerShell
* Interested and curious about system development
* Research and problem solving mindset
* Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
* Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
* Strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams in Trondheim and Vilnius.
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
* Fluency in Business English is required
* Customer oriented behaviour
* Fast learner - research capabilities for obtaining required information.
* Knowledge of one or more of the following systems: Windows Server OS, Active Directory, MSSQL, VMware, Citrix, Veritas Backup Exec, Exchange, Office, PRTG
* Work primarily with system and application maintenance, including, but not limited to, system and application upgrades, Disaster Recovery, backup, system monitoring
* Work closely with our development team and implement process automations with windows PowerShell
* Maintain a test environment for our software developers
* Create reports for ISAE3402
* Ensuring all documentation necessary for conducting daily activities within Visma IT & Communications AS
* Phone support between am and am
What Visma offers
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.