System Administrator for Identity and Access Management (Active Directory)
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing
steady and secure IT deliveries.
In addition to providing IT services to our customer portfolio, Visma IT provides all Visma business units with the tools and infrastructure they need to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and services to their customers. By giving employees access to the right technology, we ensure quality at all stages of the customer journey. We also provide data storage in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private.
Our international teams base their work on an extensive knowledge of IT service delivery in both on-premise environments and the public and private cloud. Security is our number one priority, and to ensure that we comply with all laws and regulations, we are ISO certified in the areas of security, quality, project management and IT service delivery.
About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionate System Administrator for Identity and Access Management area.
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of Operations Centre department, where your skills and contributions to manage our Identity and Access Management area will be very visible. You must love to help team members and to receive help from them. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally. If the descriptions above fit you, and you can check several of the following bullets, Visma IT & Communications can offer you a very interesting work and competitive terms.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in related fields, preferably Computer Science area, with an overall minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
* Good understanding of Identity and Access Management area, what it is and how it works
* Experience with operations of Active Directory in an international enterprise – preferably with thousands of user accounts.
* Knowledge to:
* Domain Name System (DNS)
* Group Policy Objects (GPO)
* Federation Services (AD FS)
* Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
* Distributed File System (DFS)
* Key management service (KMS)
* Strong scripting and automation skills
* Knowledge of FIM/MIM is an advantage
* General knowledge of networking
* ITIL Foundation Certification is an advantage
* In depth knowledge of processes, research and performance analysis capabilities
* Negotiation capabilities and problem solving mindset
* Understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
* Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
* Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
* Be proactive and communicative.
* Team focused to share knowledge and increase the skills of the whole team.
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
* Fluency in Business English is required
* Customer oriented behaviour
* Fast learner - research capabilities for obtaining required information.
* Would like to work primarily with Identity and Access Management tools but is also interested and curious about other aspects of IT services
* Implement processes in an agile and process driven way that will be possible to manage stably in a complex environment
* Actively contribute to the further development of the Identity and Access Management area in cooperation with the Service Owner and System Manager.
What Visma offers
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac.