* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a talented System Administrator with experience in Linux to join our client’s Cloud Platform support team based in Bucharest. Our client is the world’s most well-known and accessed search engine.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your main responsibility will be providing outstanding technical support for our client’s Cloud Platform products and solutions including our client’s Compute Engine and related services.
You will also be providing technical support to Networking products (such as load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPN’s..) and Infrastructure products (such as Linux and Windows Servers, scripts, Kubernetes, server configuration..)
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European citizenship or a valid full time work permit
- 1 year experience as a Linux system administrator preferred but not mandatory
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc)
- Understanding of networking standards
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (StackOverflow, Groups...)
- Background in SQL (plus)
- Containerization knowledge (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Two months of paid training
- Continuous training and certification within our client's products
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
Starting October, you will also be required to cover some night shifts, so that our client can receive 24/7 support.
WHO WE ARE
Webhelp is a global organization with overemployees and headquarters in France. We are the main French employer in Romania and the digital hub of the Group. We develop memorable customer experiences and business solutions for some of the most recognized brands. Our goal is to make business more human.
From managing social media to payment services, we support our customers so that every stage of their experience is personalised.