Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Who are we?
HN Services is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers,ell as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are constantly looking for talented people to join our company. If you are the person who grows in a challenging and multinational environment, we are waiting for you to join our team!
Your mission in our team:
- Assimilate, apply and support the deployment of the company’s IT governance
- Ensure IT projects’ compliance with the IT governance such as in terms of risks, security, continuity etc.
- Contribute to the infrastructure architecture design process
- Plan, implement and maintain the IT infrastructure based on Windows Server
- Manage and support the implementation of network infrastructure changes
- Manage the backup and patch management processes
- Manage the deployment of business application patches and minor releases in production
- Troubleshoot incidents and implements corrective measures within their scope
- Evaluate, test and propose new IT solutions to meet business requirements or to provide efficiency gains
- Responsible for assets and licenses management
- Work with external IT service providers and ensures SLA compliance
- Maintain/Ensuresall technical documentation such as: network diagrams, installation & configuration procedures etc., is up-to-date
- Regular IT systems monitoring and reporting
You are the perfect match if you have:
- University degree in a technical field (Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Cybernetics etc.) or relevant experience/certifications
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Analyst, Systems Administrator, DevOps, or similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems: Windows Server
- Good to advanced knowledge in setting up Hyper-V Servers and/or Hyper-V Clusters
- Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, PKI, WSUS
- Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB
- Basic knowledge about NAS/SAN storage systems
- Basic knowledge about networking (switching/routing/firewalls)
- Familiar with software development processes and methodologies
- SQL or similar data query language knowledge; basic DBA skills (Microsoft SQL Server, 2012)
- Proficient in Excel with working knowledge of VBA
We also value:
- Previous experience in the finance sector
- Microsoft certifications: MCITP/MTA/MCSA/MCSE etc.
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- Previous experience working with Checkpoint firewalls (2000 & 5000 series)
- Previous experience working with about Dell/EMC Networker/Data Domain
- Previous experience with Total Soft’s Charisma ERP
- French or German, at intermediate level
What you will find in our company:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Private medical services;
- Meal Tickets;
- Paid transportation pass;
- Subscription to Bookster for you to read all the good books you put on your wishlist;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Epic Team-buildings and parties;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Sounds good? Give us a sign and let's meet! Coffee is on us. ;)
*please notice we are located in Bucharest, Romania. We are open to offer a relocation support package.