SUPPORT RENEWALS SALES WITH RUSSIAN / IT / SP
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle- Global Renewals Service Centre (GRSC) is one of the largest support groups in Oracle Romania Organization and manages Oracle support contract renewals for all 4 global regions: Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America.
The Support Service Renewals Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the successful renewal of Support Service Contracts for existing small/medium-sized customers and handling any resulting queries that the customers may have about their contracts.
- Selling support services after point of system sales or up selling for existing active
- Correctly identifies customer requirements and needs for support services, including
contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products.
- Accountable for timely service renewals for small to medium-sized customers in
- Educates customers on e-business practices and any associated contractual
- Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
- Promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
- Prepares correct sales orders and quotes.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales/telesales and
customer relationship, preferably in IT Hardware & Software. A sound understanding of the
region, customer behavior and a keen interest in developing this knowledge would be a plus.
The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members.
- ITALIAN OR RUSSIAN OR SPANISH proficiency
- Very good English skills
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience of IT-Hardware & Software support services and components
- Good customer skills
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong objection handling abilities
- Good numeracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
- Experience of using computer systems
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
We offer you intensive training, an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to work in a highly professional international environment where you will have the chance to learn new things every day and to develop a successful career.