Your path to success requires:
• German – advanced level and English knowledge – at least medium level;
• Motivation for learning new information;
• Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Bonus for referring new colleagues;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Public transportation reimbursement;
• Meal tickets;
• IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
• Friendly, fun and young team.