Who we are?
A major player for 20 years in the critical communications market, STREAMWIDE has successfully developed its Team on mission (mission critical) and Team on the run (business critical) software solutions for administrations and businesses. These solutions for smartphones and PCs, offered in a SaaS model or on Premise, benefit from numerous functionalities such as the multimedia group discussions, VoIP, push-to-talk (MCPTT and MCx new generation 4G / 5G LTE), geolocation, digitization and automation of business processes. These innovative solutions meet the growing needs for digital transformation and real-time coordination of interventions. They allow field teams to transform individual contributions into collective successes and to act as one in the most demanding professional environments.
STREAMWIDE is also present on the Value-Added Services software market for telecom operators (visual voice messaging, billing and charging of calls in real time, interactive voice servers, applications and announcements) with more than 130 million end users all over the world.
Based in France and present in Europe, USA, Asia and Africa, STREAMWIDE is listed on Euronext Growth (Paris) – ALSTW FR
For more information you can visit our LinkedIn and Twitter pages Streamwide.
We need technicians passionate by security, with great sense of responsibility as our solutions will be in the first line on defense, saving people lives.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a telecom or web hosting environment working with Linux servers
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and passion for problem solving and investigation
- Network - Deep network understanding (Load Balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, Routers, sniffers)
- Clustering (Pacemaker, Corosync, DRBD)
- Supervision (Centreon, Nagios, Zabbix)
- Security Standards knowledge
- Advanced Linux operating systems knowledge (RedHat is an advantage)
- Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, PHP)
- Basic SQL knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack)
- Experience in packaging (RPM, DEB)
- RedHat certification is a plus
- Cisco certification is a plus
As a Core Business Support Engineer, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Deliver web-based, email, and phone technical support in English for customer support based on SLA
- Troubleshooting platform configuration issues related to Linux base services (nginx, apache, mysql, snmp, etc)
- Providing technical support for live customer platforms with minimum downtime
- Escalating issues to product support when needed
- 24/7 On-Duty one week per month
As an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Exploring and integrating new solutions for various infrastructure-related matters
- Interacting with product development teams
- Responsible for maintenance and backup of the company’s internal servers
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping the company’s telecommunication systems running with minimal downtime
- Responsible for network equipment and other networking applications and systems
- Supporting employees use systems and applications effectively with minimum time lost on problems and errors
Install and update operating systems, office applications, e-mail, virus scan and other personal productivity and security programs
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance of all company’s workstations, servers, printers and other equipment's
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & meal tickets
- Monthly and project bonuses
- Medical subscription for employee and family members
- Bookster subscription