Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
1000 - 1800
We are building a really cool pricing software, combining rule-based pricing with AI, and now we are seeking a Support Engineer to support our customers with new developments and issues in general. At Price Edge, you would have an exciting and unbounded role, which includes working with international clients and a quickly changing environment.
What we offer and who we are looking for
In this role, you will be a part of the team that manages our existing customer base and makes sure they are happy with us. This means working closely with our customers to understand any new needs they might have and make sure they get any issues they might have taken care of.
We are primarily looking for commutative and technical engineers that can work from our office in Bucharest but are also open for a remote setup if the candidate is the right one.
Skills & Requirements
- develop and maintain strong relationships within our customers,
- ensure your assigned customers achieve their desired outcome by using our product, PriceEdge
- Lead any additional configuration of the PriceEdge solution, using SQL and the system UI
- guide customers with how to take advantage of new release functionality
- assist customers with administration (release upgrades, maintenances, etc.), adoption, and change management
- As the primary contact for the customer at PriceEdge, handle and resolve any technical issues
- Assist with gathering and formalizing new customer requirements as user stories
- Work with PriceEdge Support developers to resolve technical issues
We are looking for people with:
- consultative and analytical skills
- software, technical or pricing background preferably from high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs (SaaS software database concepts, software configuration/development, networking concepts, etc.)
- Have knowledge of SQL programming
- well-developed professional interpersonal skills - ability to interact effectively with people at executive levels of the organization
- ability to work with minimal or no supervision with a customer service focus
- Since you will be working with international customers and colleagues, your English language skills are of high importance
- Experience in pricing is a plus
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Experience with Agile project management tools (we use Jira)
What will you love about us?
Your opinion will matter, and you will from day one be a key member of a team that wants to build something big. You will be able to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. Our office is a great place to work, but you can also work from home or in a park when you feel like it.
- How long (years) have you worked with MS SQL?
- How would you rate your spoken English on a scale 1-5 (where 5 = natively fluent)