Support and Operations Officer
Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
700 - 1000
Cerved Property Services is a company specialized in real estate services, having an expert team for conducting research, feasibility studies, property management, valuations and related activities.
We are seeking to recruit a Support and Operations Officer in performing the daily specific activities of the Support and Operations Department.
The candidate will be based in Bucharest.
- To perform primary accounting activities on a daily basis;
- To verify received invoices and prepare the necessary documentation for payment purposes, on a daily basis;
- To ensure consistency of accounting activities with signed contracts;
- To perform secondary accounting control;
- To draft, conclude, terminate contracts in accordance with the Management’s requirements;
- To keep records of collaborators and providers of the Company;
- To draft, implement, update procedures and ensure compliance with the Group's procedures;
- To provide support in concluding Board of Directors’ Decisions and Shareholders Decisions;
- To provide support during the financial and internal audit;
- To archive (physically and electronically) the Company's documents;
- To assist in drafting labor contracts, addendums and HR related decisions;
- To provide support in the registration of labor contracts, addendums, decisions to the relevant authorities;
- To prepare weekly and monthly reports related to the activity of the Company, as per the superior’s request;
- To prepare and distribute mail daily;
- To greet and escort visitors during their visit to the office;
- To translate documents in accordance with superior’s requirements;
- Any other duty related to the activity of the department as per the superior’s request.
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Focus on completing the duties;
- Primary accounting and fiscal knowledge;
- Basic legal requirements related to the company’s activity;
- Computer skills – advanced knowledge of Office package;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral;
- Team work player.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Subscription to a private medical clinic;
- Work phone;
- Pleasant and professional working environment.