Supply Chain Specialist
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
New opportunity within Yves Rocher Romania! Don't hesitate to apply, if you have:
Mission of the position:
Assure accuracy of data exchanges between systems interfaces in logistics flows.
Data input and support the SAP operations within logistic processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
SAP Implementation project:
- Supervise flows/interfaces between 3PLs WMS and SAP MM module
- Testing, correcting, validating interfaces
- Reconciliation of stock balances between systems
- Generating Master Data
- Communication with 3PL operators & Group IT team
- Analysis of stock balances
- Participation in stock allocation / optimization processes
- Stock & Flows reconciliation and daily / regular basis
- Administrate sales orders in SAP
- Supervise execution processes in 3PL
- Possible participation in further SAP deployment in European countries
- Participation in Romanian Warehouse merger project
Skills and knowledges:
Experience in supply chain/demand planning at least 5 years
Computer proficiency: solid knowledge of Excel/SAP is a plus
Good working knowledge of English
Experience in Project Management
Strong background in logistics/operations
Strong analytics/ability to work with big amount of data
Reporting skills/able to work with big amount of data,
Ability to identify the gaps between data in various scriptical flows
High attention to details
Powerful tendency for accuracy
Company’s structural environment
Reports to Yves Rocher Romania Logistics Manager
Responsible for processes for both Brands (Yves Rocher & Sabon)
Why apply to Yves Rocher?
Yves Rocher Company was founded by Mr. Yves Rocher and currently is present in 90 countries around the world, offering its products to 40 million customers.
All Yves Rocher products are plant-based, contain ingredients from ecological farmlands, and are known for their high efficiency and availability.
With respect to nature and women, Yves Rocher is involved in many environmental initiatives. Yves Rocher Foundation has so far planted over 65 million trees and plans to plant 100 million trees by the end of 2020.
As a member of Yves Rocher team and international group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, take over the initiative and participate in responsible business model development.